Tuesday, June 30, 2009

stressed stressed stressed!

My homework is as usual still so much more to go. to be completed.
So after this short post, I will continue doing my homework.
Regretted sleeping in the afternoon which really wasted my time!
I skipped chinese class just to complete my homework, but I can't stand it and I went to sleep.
haiz -.- lazy again. WHY IS JOLENE SOOOOOOOO LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!! -ANGRY- -STRESSED-
DON'T COME NEAR ME OR I WILL EAT YOU!

Saw her blog.
Sometimes, I really feel that the person you talking about is me.
I don't know why.
If it's true, just write out the name or let me know.
You write until like that, if people think the person is him or herself, how will the person feel?
Like what am I doing now, I'm guessing and thinking what have I done wrong to you.
Maybe, I really don't know how to treat friends well.
So, since form one, everytime anything happened, sure I was involved in it.
Maybe this is really my problem, really pray hard to God that He will help me to change myself.
I appreciate you as a friend too, for sure I don't want to lose such a good friend, but you write until like that, people who knows also will know who is that lo.
You are close with how many friends in school.............. haiz. . .


I'm praying very hard now, to control my feelings.
I'm going to get crazy soon I know.
So, better DON'T COME NEAR ME!


homework, I LOVE YOU (:

No comments:

Post a Comment