Monday, June 1, 2009

坐巴士的第一次

其实也不是第一次啦,就是坐巴士上文德甲的第一次!
约好了她们十点,而坐朋友车去所以九点多就要出门了。


Prefer to use english sia. Chinese super tired and difficult to type. 


Let's continue. I woke up at 8 something, after preparing everything, Jinyong came and fetch us. When we reached the bus stand, that moment only I know she was not going. Aeroplane queen sia~ Surprisingly xuewah was so early today :D But, we waited quite long for kahyew. I was still tired and having headache ):
So, decided to buy a bottle of water to take panadol AGAIN. 6 pills per day -.-
Kahyew finally came and we waited again for the lovely bus to come. Quite long okay~ 
At last, the bus came. But the driver said we have to wait for another 30 minutes -.-
So, we decided to go for breakfast! 干捞老鼠粉again, I love it :D

10.30am. We finally got up the bus, but the bus driver super irritating. We counted the money already for a total rm9.60, he took our money and yet he said not enough. Well, everyone was starring at us -.- So, jinyong paid him another one ringgit. I wonder whether the bus driver failed for his maths? haiz! angry!


On the bus, I don't know what happen to my 100 plus which I actually closed tightly, made my whole bag wet, all my things became wet. I was super irritated already. My shorts was wet too. What an unlucky day I thought. While I was trying to dry my things, the stupid man in front keep asking us to keep quiet as if others were not talking. They were even louder than us -.- 


Finally, we reached mentakab. It's the first and last time I sit the stupid bus! We went to guardian, watsons and the store for mcdonald :D
I bought sweets, magazine and a blue eye shadow as xuewah wished -.- 
Then, called my mum to pick me because I WILL NEVER SIT THE STUPID BUS ANYMORE. 


Having charles tuition at 5.30pm. My head still not well. Panadol again I think -.-



No comments:

Post a Comment