Saturday, June 27, 2009

a new Jolene.

Just came back after dinner.
Just now went to Miss Xuewah's palace. Then, went to snap photos for moral project lo.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

no electricity -.- so now 11.49, let's continue.

Okay, damn funny snapping weird photos.
First, we must snap the photo of the RUBBISH,
then snap the person picking the rubbish,
lastly the person throwing the rubbish into the dustbin.
Teacher said, we must not just go and snap photos for the project, but we must do it sincerely~
SAYANGI ALAM SEKITAR.
WOW~~~

So at first, I reached xuewah's house and guess what was she doing?
Sleeping like a pig there~~~ hugging her momo. she has one too. haha
then, started to do homework for one minute and she switched on the tv.
GOT DISTRACTED AS USUAL.
Joined her for the show, got addicted and can't stop. haha
Mumu sms me, asking me to go tomorrow, but tomorrow got tuition ar. Sorry mumu.
About 6pm, we finally decided to go to the park.
): my show, last episode. she doen't want to let me finish it. B. A. D.
We went to the park, and only today I know there is a new park there. -.-''
Okay, it's been a long time since I last been there, so you can't blame me wat.
Walked one round while waiting daven to come,
saw Mr. L and his friend.
We finally started snapping those weird and funny photos.
What is the purpose of snapping the photos huh?
To show or to prove that we love our environment?
It's like acting -.-
I think those people there just now should be wondering what were we doing. haha.
At last, our Mr. Daven reached.
After snapping all the photos, we walked back to xuewah's house.
My mum reached just after we reached home, good timing huh. (:
Didn't have time to change and went straight for dinner.
Shared with my mum about the burden which I let go, I mean finally I let go.
Wow, God loves me a lot :D Nobody can deny that.
Luckily, my lovely mum was not angry after she knew what happened.
Anyway, everything has come to an end. Don't think anymore :D

That's all I guess for today.
I managed to finish one homework in xuewah's house.
At least I did something. Now, once I switch on my computer, then non- stop le -.-
Oh ya, I forgot to watch badminton semi- final ar!!!! Arrghhh ): I overslept!!!!! Fortunately, kkk and tbh won, chongwei won too. Tomorrow will be all malaysians men doubles final :D

I really hope you understand la, haiyo.
There are things really can't explain properly de, what you want me to do wor?
I already let go one, I don't want to start again.
Relationship won't last long, friends will last forever leh.
Don't say sorry anymore.
Thanks for your cooperation. haha ><


Fuichi, be tough!!!


That's all. niightnight (:

No comments:

Post a Comment