Wednesday, June 17, 2009

- simple me -

Have been told that the national science and maths quiz is going to be held in Jerantut this Saturday. So, jiayiee, jinyong, raveena and me are going to SMK Jerantut.
Actually, we don't really know what quiz is it. We just know the questions are very difficult -.-
What did I get for add maths? 57 leh, still go take part this thing -.- regretted. Just taking part for the sijil (:

Not much for today.
As usual, school is boring.
Homework more and more, and I just can't finish it.
Especially at night, what am I doing? Blogging now. Will do later then sleep late, tomorrow tired.
THAT'S JOLENE.

As for school, my mum gave me a very nice hope. And at last, it turned out the other way. I'm actually talking about my results. 不伤心是假的!让我一场欢喜一场空了!哈哈,没关系啦,也过去了,就这样继续安慰着自己吧。其实,她拿到也是应得的!因为她A1比较多。她付出的肯定也不会比自己少!至少还有第二啊,很好了!要知足:D
所以,现在开始,懒惰,请你离开我!我要发奋图强!哈哈。每天和雪华都这样说。我会做到的,放心。

Today, I read a blog. A girl's blog. A girl whom I don't really know, just know who is she and her name.
Well, when I read, really touched by it. And, I realised as though she was writing out my feelings. Haha. Really same as me. Almost 99%. Really feel like getting to know her better :D haha. I love girls more huh.... Interested in cute, pretty, charming girls :D wow~

No comments:

Post a Comment