Sunday, June 14, 2009

back to school

Just came back from malacca, the church camp.
It was a combined church camp, both the english and chinese sites. The theme was A Life of Blessing. 
Well, overall, it was okay. Pastor Ime was cute, at least the sessions was not as bored as the year when we went to kl. He shared lots of his personal experiences which were very interesting. He has three daughters with very special names huh, Precious, Favour and Angel.
However, the camp is more for couples, I mean daddy and mummy or those who are just married. It seemed quite not related to the youth, as it was more on how to raise a family or what should a daddy and mummy do. 
As for the part of children, he didn't really talk much on it. 
Anyway, I enjoyed it with my family. 
Especially for the last session we attended yesterday. The church camp was actually until tomorrow, but we came back early because school reopens tomorrow. ):


The last session. Before the session, Pastor Ime asked each husband and wife to prepare a flower. So, most of them did that. And during the ending for the lesson, he asked them to give the flower to each other, and that's the time for the husband and wife, daddy and mummy to spend time with each other. He asked them to apologise to each other, call each other sweet sweet names like sugar baby, honey and so on. Haha. It was funny. But, it was really a sweet moment that time for the parents. I can feel their joy, their happiness on their face. Everyone of them was smilling sweetly, really a sweet moment :D I wish my parents were like that too. But, my daddy was not there. Anyway, my mummy has me :D 

Later it was the prayer session. Each family had to pray together with the bible. Celeste's daddy and mummy didn't attend, while my daddy was not around. So, no daddy was present. We prayed. I prayed. I prayed a lot for my family and myself, for my church and my friends. I told God I will continue praying like that. Before this, my prayer was just a short and simple one. I often don't know what to pray. Now, I know. It's like talking to God, my Father. I did many wrong things, I didn't even dare to pray to God before this. But, I realised, if I don't pray, I don't repent, I will not be saved just like what Pastor Imen said. After praying, I felt very relax as though there was no burden anymore. It's like all the bad things have left me. Yes, I don't want you anymore. Stressed, worried, sickness, hatred, disappointment, fear....... LEAVE ME. 
I LOVE YOU LORD. Amen.


Just like what Pastor Ime said, 醒过来,醒过来,祷告,祷告!!! 
PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!



School is starting tomorrow. Tired ):
And, I'm not prepared at all. I haven't even finish my homework. My scripts....... And, I didn't do my revision as I planned to do so. Everything was out of my plan! 
So, that's all for now. :D




2 comments:

  1. haha.. seems fun =)
    went to malacca for church camp too..
    erm,
    i don know wad happen,
    but this thing needs time i suppose?
    leave it to God.

    PRAY~
    take care gurl~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, it was fun :D

    hmm, it's hard la.
    Ya, really learn to pray a lot now. Not only for myself like what last time I did.

    ReplyDelete