Wednesday, June 10, 2009

hair

As a link to my title, yea, i cut my hair and did rebonding. wow.
A different me i guess.
But, most of them said no changes.


I look funny, I know.
relax huh, I want my hair to be longer, longer and longer.
Then, I will perm it.
hehe :D

At first, he suggested to perm my hair for a change, but I dare not. haha.
So, rebond it. Now, not long not short.
Will take photos when I feel ok with it. haha.
Sat at the shop for so long, how many hours? didn't count.
He really looks like kookienkiet :D
Ended up back pain again.
My mum said I really look like an old aunty, here pain there pain. Many problems -.-

Reach home at about 5.
Aunty swee vien cooked my favourite honey chicken wings.
Wow, I ate 6 I think :D super niceeeeeeee! thanks :D
Then, chit chat with selene. Told her my story, sorry, I can't help u. You have to make your own decision, but I'm sure you can with God's help. Pray for you (:

Did I mention I went to singapore science centre yesterday?
It's super sien -.- really.
Not as fun as we went when we were still small. Haha. At least in the pictures, we look happy.
went to watch the what sea monsters show. Make my neck pain, back pain, head pain. Headache and feel to vomit. Was not feeling well the whole day huh. Super sien. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment