Thursday, June 4, 2009

Malacca trip- 2nd day.

Going to continue on the second day. As yesterday was too tired to write. hehe


Second day- Wednesday.


It was the last day of the trip. I seriously felt not enough la, we want to stay there for another few days! I set the alarm clock at 7am, because we didn't know the actual time to wake up. So, our phones's alarm clock just keep ringing and ringing. Finally, jiayiee woke up and went to ask what time we need to get ready. They said 8.30 we were going out. So, we woke up immediately because it was already 8.00! Oh please, we didn't want to be late AGAIN. Jiayiee went to wash up and I went to knock on my mum's door. Know what? Teacher shanti opened the door and I realised our three teachers were actually not awake yet. I asked her, she said the bus would be there before 10 -.- Rushed like mad for nothing. We took our own sweet time to wash up, bathe and pack our things as were going to check out straight after that. Then, we went for breakfast. As we were not close with the boys anymore, we didn't eat together. We went to Toast n Toast, recommended by raveena and muhillan. I ate mee siam, while they ate nasi lemak. The food was okay. Daven sms me and I told him where we were. The guys came, but only daven sat with us. Okay fine.


Later, the bus came and we left Johan Hotel. Well, I think I forgot to mention the hotel we stayed in. Daven sat with me in the bus and we were ok. And the same with jooguan. Everything started to be okay I guess? Then, we went to Perigi Hang Tuah. Was it the correct name? I think so, haha. Nothing interesting there. -.- Ya, just read some history about the well and Hang Tuah. There were actually some rumah tradisional there. I wanted to visit, same to my mum. But, all of them boarded the bus and nobody was intrested. Plus the weather was so hot! It made me no mood to go -.- Headache on and off ):


Finally, we travelled to the A' Famosa Water World. Wow wow! That's the main objective of having the trip to Malacca. All of us were excited!!! The bus stopped us at the entrance, and something funny happened as Teacher Shanti went to get our tickets. A guy dressed like a cowboy holding an axe, not a real one was standing at the entrace. Xuewah was so scared but the guy seemed to know about it and he started to come close to her. She was frightened and ran away. My mum started telling cikgu rusmiah about my story in Genting. I remembered once I cried badly when I saw the person dressed like a ghost. LOL. I didn't even dare to go near the place anymore. haha. SO, she thought I would cry when I saw the man. -.-


After that, we entered the water world. Saw a big elephant and xuewah was scared again. haha. Wowwow, finally we saw the water!!! haha. Excited! Immediately changed our clothes, put THOUSAND layers of sun block and we went to play. The weather was hot as usual, but we were excited. We went to play the slides :D:D:D I got to play 3 or 4 only I guess? Because there was one which was extreamly scary to me. I know they enjoyed it. :D But to me, I almost drown. haha. It was a lying on the slide one without the tube, the water was splashing away and entered my nose. Scary ): When I finally got down, we knocked onto each other because there were too many people together -.- I hurt my leg and since then I didn't play the slides. Anyway, my friends enjoyed themselves :D


About 4 something I stopped playing, because I started to feel bored and didn't know what to do. So, I went to bathe with wailing and cian rhu as they were not feeling well too. After bathing, went with daven to the shops. WOW. I knew there's a shop that offered us to take photo with a big yellow snake if we spent more than 10 ringgit, my mum told me before I went. When I reached the shop, I saw someone holding a yellow thing in front of the shop. Then only I realised was the snake!! I shouted and everyone was looking at me -.- haha. They told me not to be scared because they had taken out the snake's teeth. But, taking photo with a SNAKE is a NONO for Jolene. Haha. Walked around the shop, saw many cute cute things around. Even the couple t- shirts. Cute :D At last, bought a black cap for dad and a brown one for myself. Didn't get to buy the shirt as they were in pairs ): Saw orang utan, daven's friend before we left. ^^

After waterworld, the bus came at 5 something. And, there goes our malacca trip. We travelled back to temerloh. In between the journey, we stopped for dinner, and forgot all about the burgers which I bought from the water world. So, it ended up for my dad. hehe. The coming back journey was quite short to me. Maybe everyone was excited and high after the waterworld. Just a few of my friends were sleeping. The singing gang which includes xuewah, jiayiee and cian rhu were singing all the way. HAha. However, xuewah was not feeling well because the water entered her ears and she couldn't hear clearly. Anyway, everyone was happy, especially me. (:



Photos of Malacca trip with my lovely friends~



WOw! Finally I finished uploading the photos. :D Overall, it was a happy and wonderful trip. I love this trip a lot although there were many problems, you will know why, do you? However, I was quite over over because I kept taking panadols to avoid my headache -.- Finally, my panadols were taken by someone and forgot to give back to me. The bus shaked until overover ar, made me headache and when I reached home, whole body aching ): Wonderful trip, I love to be with you all :D




- Happiness with friends.
- Our friendship grows.
- The wonderful moment with each other.
- A keychain and a necklace
- :D


Those are what I got from the trip :D
Well, that's all. nightnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment