Monday, June 29, 2009

Confused & stressed

As stated in my title, yea Jolene is very very very stressed.
My homework never ends! I will never finish my homework!!!!!!!!
I am very stressed now!
I just don't understand why others can finish their homework, but Jolene cannot!!! WHY?
BECAUSE JOLENE IS GETTING LAZIER AND LAZIER!!!!
I don't know what nonsense I'm doing.
I tried I really tried ar to do my homework but why it still ended up like that?
The number of homework to be completed will not decrease ):

List of homework
1. Bm (essay-jiran)
2. Add- maths
3. Literature
4. Directed Writing
5. Continuous writing
6. Chemistry- notes
7. Chemistry- exercise
8. Est
9. Bm- komsas
10. Sejarah- nota
11. Sejarah- latihan and pembetulan
12. Biology- notes
13. Moral
14. Lisan
15. Oral
16. Maths


Who will have so much homework like me?
I'm just lazy.
Why am I here?
Because I got nobody to talk to.
I will go crazy soon. ):
Which to do first? you tell me ):

Stressed girl ...

No comments:

Post a Comment