Monday, June 15, 2009

not a good day.

Today, I received all my results, can't say it's all, because I just know my grades and some I haven't get the paper. 
Overall, it's BAD. From 10 A1's 2A2's to ................   2A1 9A2 1C5 
Yea, you are not wrong. You didn't see wrongly, I got C5. ): And, guess what is it?

ADDITIONAL MATHS. 

Wowwowwow. 
I didn't expect that far............ 
Really quite disappointed. But, it was just a moment. After that, I was okay. 
Even just now during tuition, ya I did compare with others for my results. 
In the same time, I know they are much more better than me all the time, since primary school. 
So, it's normal and I have prepared myself before that to hear them getting many A1's.
As expected, they did. Well done, friends :D
I felt happy for them. 
That moment when I was asking around, yea I did said, ''walao, my results so bad, really feel ashamed'' I even asked them not to say too loud about my results. 
But, in my heart I actually feel nothing. 
I was even thankful to God you know, that I still can get A's. 
Although I didn't get all A1's, it's okay. 
I tried my best, and success depends on God, I always remind myself. 
So, I know now. My add maths is still very weak, I need to really work very hard for it. 
Who can offer to teach me huh? haha. 
I seriously need someone's help. 

Teaching me, you need lots of patient. Seriously. 

I learnt not to be sad over things that can't be changed, what for being disappointed? 
Don't cry over spilt milk. 
I rather use the time to be more hardworking, and really look into the weak parts. 
Yes, I should do that now! I will do better next time!!! :D 
Oh God, please take away my laziness. -.-
I am lazier and lazier ):

WAKE UP, WAKE UP! NOW IT'S NOT THE TIME FOR YOU TO ENJOY YA!!


I haven't even upload the photos which I took in malacca. -.- Shall wait for agnes's ones, and upload all together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment