Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Malacca trip.

I'm back. hehe. Should I describe the trip as a happy or unhappy trip? It's not important anymore as we really enjoyed it at last although there are some problems which happened during the trip.


First day- Tuesday


The bus was late, we were quite disappointed because we actually wanted to save our time so that we could spend more time for shopping! But, the bus was late. When we reached malacca, we went for lunch. Ordered few types of food so that we could share together. I ordered claypot chicken rice, but it was not that nice because no salted fish added!!!! While I was eating, then only I saw, we had to request for it and add money for it -.- Wow, I miss batu pahat's 砂煲饭!!don't know correct word or not, my chinese is worse than before!

After lunch, the bored time started. Well, we actually visited 3 museums!!! Did I mention in my blog before that I love museums? But, not under the hot sun! We had to walk, you know... I really love to visit museums. I love history. Wow~ haha. Anyway, when with friends, they influenced me. It was obvious that they don't like museums because even when we started planning for the trip, they were complaining because teacher said that we must visit some of the museums. So, guess what we did? We were just busy snapping photos everywhere. HAha. We enjoyed snapping photos at the places which had air-conds! When we had to come out from one place and travel to the other place, wow~ Suffering! The weather was soooo hot! It was even worse when we had to walk to the A' Famosa fort. WOW! It was far, tiring, hot, suffering!!! Walk up the hill, can be considered as the ''hill'' ? haha. Super duper tiring. We didn't even really take a look at the fort but we were actually buying key chains. The key chains were cute! We can even write our name on it. Haha, overover. Like never seen before huh. I got a nice key chain which was a tiny slipper with my name j-o-l-e-n-e on it :D Not only me, jiayiee and she bought for kah yew, daven, xuewah and jooguan had theirs too! hehe. We are a team ya! ^^

After that, the bad dream started. I don't really want to mention it again but since we are okay now so I will just write everything out, don't mind ya?

After visiting the fort, we went to Dataran Pahlawan. We got limited time to shop actually, but we were really excited and overover~ We went to a few shops but nothing attracted us. For this whole trip, the three of us, jiayiee, xuewah and me got a necklace and a key chain ONLY. Wow, that's not us! We walked in and out of the shops, window shopping? The necklace we bought had our names ''J'' "X" and "Y". Special :D 3 for rm10. Suit us a lot :D Then, we really forgot the time already. We were just walking around. And suddenly, my mum called. She asked: '' where are you all, everybody is walking to the bus, you all should walk to the bus already, where are you all?'' PANIC. I looked at the time, it was 2.30, aren't we are suppose to meet at 2.45? But, no time to argue, finding our way out. The miserable thing happened! We were so disappointed because none of our friends called or bothered to inform us. Okay, we will find our way out by ourseleves, we told each other. Angry+ panic + worried. We realised we were lost. Because the instructions my mum told was not clear and I just couldn't calm down and think properly. Followed the sign board which lead us to the third floor. Walked like mad following the sign boards up to the third floor. In between the time, they actually called us but were just too angry to answer. I'm sorry, I hang up the phone a few times and even scolded daven badly. sorry ): At last, I don't know where am I. We tried to ask the workers there, but they asked me back some stupid questions which I didn't know how to answer. Xuewah was even more angry because they worked there and they didn't know anything about the hotel. Okay fine. My mum called again, asked us to find an entrance and get out of the building. We did so. Walked like mad again down to down to the ?? don't know what floor liao la. Got out of the building, crossed the road and there was the hotel. We actually didn't need to climb up to the third floor -.- Tired plus angry mood reaching the hotel. The hotel was not bad la, but the room was quite small. However, it's enough for three of us as we wanted to be in a room. Now, jiayiee realised her bag was in the bus. As we went to the hotel ourselves and not by the bus, their bags were on the bus. She didn't put down instead she left it on her seat. Again, angry plus angry! Because our friends had no eyes and they didn't see their bags and my momo! They left them in the bus and the bus left! Wow, my two friends almost explode. They couldn't bathe! They ended at the river cruise without bathing -.- During river cruise, we were the excluded ones. They enjoyed and I saw smiles on some of their faces. But, some of our friends were as moody as us. All of us were wrong k. Just forget about it.

I got so angry because we were lost and we were really worried. And, you leave me alone ): I am scared, you know? I don't know anyone there and I just don't know where to go, my leg was so painful, I was tired and scared! The first time was in thailand with my family and now in malacca with my friends. I don't wish to have the third time ): I definitely don't want the feelings of getting lost anymore!

The river cruise was boring. Round and round. The driver spoke so ''loudly'', we couldn't even hear and teacher said we were noisy. We were not talking -.- Round and round but I don't know where am I that time. I don't know about they two, but I definitely not that happy that time. Felt lonely. We used to be in a group in a team. But, where are our members? I saw some playing happily with others not only on the river cruise la. I asking myself, they should be with us, right? Quite sad when we became like that. During the river cruise trip, I was actually pretending to be happy, snapping photos to show them without them we can be happy too. HAIZ!

After that, had our dinner at the same place where we had our lunch. Still the same, we were not together. We sat with my mum, joel and teacher shanti. We ordered mian xian, ikan bakar, mee and so on. Not that nice as we thought -.- After that, we went to dataran pahlawan again or mahkota parade? I also confused. Xuewah was angry because all the shops were closed, not only her, jiayiee and me too. Complaining away~ They also complained that they couldn't go to dreambox. Then, I was quite unhappy because they wanted to climb up the forth floor just to have a glance at it. I super tired, my legs were super painful. But, I followed. We went up and came down again. All the shops were closed. SO, byebye to our shopping plan~ Thought of them while going up to the forth floor, wanted to sms them but didn't. Because, I realised I made them moody. All of us were unhappy that time.

Finally, we went back to the hotel. The girls finally got to bathe. They went out later for bowling I think, but I didn't go along. No mood plus tired. ): Stayed alone in the room and it was quite scary! I switched on the tv although I was not watching. They came back at 12 something. The bed was not very comfortable, I was not feeling well and I could feel that my head was turning and turning away. Planned not to play during water world. Then, entered our dreamland..........



To be continued, as I am TIRED now!

No comments:

Post a Comment