Wednesday, July 1, 2009

100th post :D

wow... today early in the morning let my mum scold -.-
I said already I'm not angry with anyone ar!!!
Whole morning I don't know what is she talking about.
What she was talking is definitely not what was I thinking about ):
Why scold me?
I'm trying my best to complete my homework already, some more what can I do?
Everyone is stressed, I understand that and I try to control my feelings so that I won't hurt others.
She said my time management got problem.
How am I going to plan now as I haven't even completed my list of homework?
So many things waiting for me to do!
I'm trying to control myself, yet she scolded me suddenly -.- spoiled my mood.
I'm too sensitive again right? But, it's the truth you scolded me, saying I don't know how to manage my time, why I have so much homework haven't completed. Please.
I'm trying very hard now, you don't want to give support, that's fine. But, please don't scold me or give me words to hurt me now.
Ya, I'm not tough. Scold a bit then cry. You just don't understand how stressed am I. Or I can say is how stressed is my form four life.

That's for today.
Going to cook maggie mee, as I don't have anything to eat again.
Don't know why the form six students and teachers who teach form six have to stay in school until 4pm. I can't imagine if I have to study in school unitl 4pm -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment