Thursday, June 25, 2009

发奋图强- day.

Wahahaha, jolene 发奋图强 wants to be hardworking le!
My friends all look down on me huh, say I won't do my homework and I will sleep in the afternoon.
Hello, I finished my bm. Although it is not much I know, isn't it a good start for me? haha.
I can't take it anymore so I slept and 6.15 and woke up at 6.45pm. Wow, first time I really took a SHORT nap. hehehe.
Forgot to call wailing ar, to prove that I was doing homework!
Then, read my lovely xuewah's blog and prepared for bk class.
Had a great bk class. Okay, what is bk? bible knowledge~
To you, I asked you before some questions right? see, God really loves me. He speaks to me through Uncle Sai Kee again. Wow, I have a great God who knows me the most and loves me the most! Praise Lord.
And, really praise the Lord that I am able to calm myself now, trying to let go the burden in my heart.
I feel much more relived now. Thank you, Lord.
Well, after the class, I reached home and immediately I continued on my homework.
Seeee. Jolene doesn't want to be lazy anymore! Not for today only, tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow will be more and more hardworking! Give some support la! haha.
I finished est homework FINALLY. Now, I am blogging after this I still need to paste the ''whole stack'' of papers in my book. -.-

Nothing much for today.
What has been past, I don't wish to talk about it anymore.
Just to let you know, we still treat you as a friend. Don't spoile the relationship. Hmm, I chose to go yesterday is an answer for you that I still appreciate you as my friend.
I admit I can't bear to see the comment in your blog, I even left a comment there.
I think the person realised it even after I deleted mine, the person's one gone too. Now, I apologised. I'm sorry to that person. My words maybe too harsh just now. Hope you see this (:


written by,


Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment