Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pain.

Yesterday, suddenly got stomachache again.
It is not the same pain I had last time la, now I can't differentiate already how is the pain -.-

You think I like the pain so much?
I like to take medicine so much?
I like to make you worried?

---------------------------------------------------

You just don't know.
Yea, it's my own body, if I don't take care of myself, I'm suffering on my own.
So, you know how suffering is it?
You know how is the pain?
You don't know!
Yet, you still want to scold me in front of others.
You think I like to get scolding?
It's you yourself who said that taking too much medicine is bad for my health.
I avoided and I cut down.
I take that day when the pain comes, then when the pain goes off I stop la.
You siad I'm giving excuses.
Again, my fault!
I take also wrong, don't take also wrong.
It's just whatever I did, all wrong!
What should I do to make you satisfied?
Overall, if the stones are still there, I'm the one who will go for operation.
You think only you are worried, I myself don't feel scared at all? Going for an operation? ):

Had urine test, the doctor said the blood is still there, moderate level.
More than usual.
ph level only 5 which is very acidic.
Conclusion, take medicine again la.
After one week, have to return to the clinic again for the urine test.
If it still doesn't clear, then will have to go to the hospital for x-ray or ultra scan, yea something lik that.

Now, everything can't drink except plain water.
Well done Jolene. ): I HATE WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You just don't know how much I hate it, but I have to drink too right. Yea, take that as a YES!
NO MORE GASSY DRINKS, BOX DRINKS WHATEVER DRINKS FOR JOLENE.
YA, I'M ABNORMAL AS YOU SAID.
I CAN'T BE LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE, WHAT ALSO I CAN'T EAT OR DRINK.
FOREVER AND EVER!
Satisfied?

- angry - that you scold me in front of others! Never think of my feelings! I know you are worried for me, you think I purposely invite the pain to come? or invite the stones to come?
Ya, to you I'm always stubborn, not matured, don't know how to take care of myself, messy, lazy!
I do what also useless de la!

No comments:

Post a Comment