Monday, June 22, 2009

sad

What am I doing? Can anyone please tell me?
I cried for the whole night, whole morning in school just because of you.
Yea, I can't accept being left by you. It hurts.
I said already I don't want to face the problem, all of you ask me to face it.
Guess what now?
I'm suffering like hell.
When I face it, only I realised you have left me long ago. I'm like nothing to you, and you just leave me.
We are like陌生人,don't know each other anymore. What can I do?
I know, I cry no use. You won't care.
I do what also useless.
I just can't face the problem alone.
I CANNOT, UNDERSTAND?
Be strong be tough? Is it so easy to do so?
Please, you never know it until you really get hurt from someone.
Regret not listening to advices.
See..... what is happening now?
Everything is affected! I can't do anything now.
I just know to cry and cry and cry. HATE IT.
When I think of you, I will cry.
I will never forget you I guess, I will just suffer like that.
Ya, I told you we are best friends, what was I doing when I said that?
I was crying like mad, until my eyes become swollen.

YOU BREAK MY HEART. YOU SERIOUSLY DID IT.



2 comments: