Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SAD

Today, I didn't go to school because I was suffering from the back pain again.
So, whole day at home, sleep also can feel the pain, have to rely on medicines again. This is what I don't like. Mummy is worried. I don't want her to be worried anymore ):
I didn't go to school, but almost all the teachers didn't enter class. haha =.=


This is specially to you, my friend.
I didn't actually want to write this out, but since you did it, I want you to know something.
I got very hurt with all the words from your blog, every single word hurt me deeply. I really feel sad with what you have written, and how you feel now.
We can be considered as best friends, even if you don't, I treat you as my best best friend.
Today is your birthday, okay maybe it was yesterday. All of us are happy and we just wanted to celebrate with you, understand? We are happy for you, we wanted to celebrate with you sincerely.
What's the meaning of自己爽?If that is not your birthday, we don't need to invite you out, and treat you a meal right? If we really want to be happy just for ourselves, we don't need to call you out.
Okay, finally you came. And guess what you did? We were happy that you came, I mean at least you came. But, you gave us that reaction that you said you didn't know why we called you out. I mean, it's your bithday, right?
See us eating and just happy on our own? Do you expect us to actually wait until the minute you come? And just to tell us that you have already eaten? Okay, if you don't want come, please just tell us that you don't want to come, you don't want to celebrate, you don't want to see us.
You said you will come. So, we were willing to wait. Why didn't we change place? Where should we go? You said you will come, and what time you came? You ate, but we didn't you know?
We prepared the cake for you. You just didn't care, didn't even bother to have a look on the cake. Come on, if that was like what you said, we bought a cake just to make a fool in front of you? What's the purpose of buying the cake? It's your birthday my friend. I mean, even if you don't like the present or don't like the arrangement or don't like us, should you show us the attitude like that? If we don't treat you as our friend, we won't do so many things k.
We were so surprised that you actually reacted like that.
We suspected that something must have happened.
We just ignored everything and tried our best to cheer you up, to make you happy?
At last, it turns out like that?
It came all out in your blog.

I'm not trying to gain anything from anyone or trying to upset you or even to say how good we are. I'm not trying to upset you by writing this out. I just hope you to really understand. I am sure we are not angry for what you did to us, we are just sad that you don't show any appreciation to what we did.
I know you have things to do. You said you would come, so we waited.
I'm not feeling well, I went because you are my friend, and it's your birthday.
I know I didn't show up for the other one because of the same reason, so I didn't want to upset you again.
I didn't know what we did actually make you upset and unhappy.
I really hope to let you know that, please don't say until like that.
We were not doing all those things for ourselves, we were doing for you.
Even if you are upset of something else or you just don't feel like celebrating with us, okay now it's over.
I will just be more careful next time, I don't want any of my friends to be unhappy like that, especially on her birthday some more.
Everything is over now, I hope you are okay after this.
Happy Birthday.

I thought I was angry, but I was actually very sad. Ya, I never expect things to be like that.
I don't want to lose a friend again. I'm sorry if I really made you that angry or unhappy. Just sorry.
I can truely understand the feeling of getting hurt, getting hurt by someone you love the most and someone who is your best friend.
So, don't ever ever try to hurt someone.
Even you may think what you did was right, but you may simply hurt her/he in a way which you don't know how you did it..

Will just pray for you,
I'm sorry.

2 comments:

  1. love to read ur blog. =)
    cheer up and jia you ok?
    god bless u

    ReplyDelete
  2. why ya?
    yea, just pray to God will do.

    ReplyDelete