Monday, June 1, 2009

wow wow

Jolene is ready to go to malacca !!
Just finished packing.
Excitedddddd~
Tomorrow waking up early to pack my things!

List of things to bring
- clothes
- 3 towels, I know it's a bit too much but they're for (hotel, waterworld and the温泉)
- tooth brush, all the things for my face (makeups + cleanser.....)
- hair dryer
- medicine, like an old aunty going out -.-
- purse, handphone, earphone. IMPORTANT ONES!
- lastly, my momo. haha! ( my friends will know what is it)

There are many other things I can't think of to write leh.
Hope nothing will be left behind.
WOw. I'm so excited. And look at the clock now, it's almost one.
I'm still awake -.-''
You know what? I'm waking up at 4.30am later to prepare.
As all of us know, I'm very ''mo so'' !!
Bathe also 20- 30 minutes. Some more I have to do my last packing.
I pack tak habis habis ar! haha! Going for one month, you know, to learn more about our country's history. Wowwow~ sejarah.


I know daven's going to say, overover~ haha





nightnight everyone!
Malacca, here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friends! let's enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment