Sunday, May 31, 2009

Headache + boring day

Well, I'm having headache now, feeling to vomit. WHy?
Didn't post yesterday, mostly because I was playing game and I forgot.
Went to kfc was a wrong decision I guess? Haha. But I don't wish to talk about that anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, what did I do?
I woke up and went for breakfast at my favourite 干捞面stall. I ate 老鼠粉,my favourite!!!
Then, reached home and slept again.
Holidays, I feel bored during holidays although it is relaxing.
After that, xuewah fetch me and we went to muhillan's party. Happy birthday muhillan. It's too late. haha.
Not much for saturday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TODAY.
I don't know what's my problem.
I didn't go for worship service and also yp.
speechless

my head is breaking soon, I better stop here first.
To be continue........

No comments:

Post a Comment