Friday, April 24, 2009

Yesterday, today.

Yesterday didn't post because I waited for so long time, yet still stuch there when I upload my photos. I got fed up and went to sleep. Now is 8.30 huh, I wake up so early. I can't sleep well, when I wake up already, I just can't sleep back ): LAter got tuition some more. Two tuition today.

YESTERDAY

School was great, because we didn't have lessons yesterday. We were having our prize giving ceremony for those who achived good results in pmr, spm and stpm. Then, we performed our choir and choral speaking. Choir was great, the best time I think? While choral speaking, was not so good. Too fast and I made mistakes and mistakes ar ): Now, they are addicted already. Keep wanting to perform. I mean choral speaking. They even request to perform during Teacher's day. Wow~~
The second prize is worth it. :D for the hardwork we done. 
The first day I went out early from school huh, not ponteng. Actually can go back already I think? Jiayiee, xuewah and I ended up in duo xiang. Thanks pika for fetching us. ( haha) 
LAter it was tuition time~ physics and accounts.
Jie lian asked me whether want to go Ally or not, to celebrate xiuan li's birthday. I didn't go at last, was too tired and didn't want to face too many people. 
Reached home and didn't do my homework again.

I'm affected by you!!!! My feelings my mind ! YOU treat me like this! I really want to know the reason. Just the reason also cannot? What stupid promises you made before this are all liessss? 
* 心碎了
I really don't know who can I find, I just keep everything to myself. There is no hope anymore now, we are not even friends k? Forget about it, you treat me like this and you want to be good friends? Stop dreaming. I know I can't forget you, it's difficult because I'm not like you, you can just everything like this. 
People telling me it's not worth it, just forget forget and forget. Please, if it's so easy, I won't be so sick about it now. ANd, if it's you, you will be terribly hurt, especially girls. 

To girls, never trust a guy easily. You will get hurt soon because most of them cannot be trusted.

Life has to continue anyway.
From today onwards, there is nothing between you and me as you requested. Okay fine, I still cry for you, such a foolish me. But, that's your decision, and I got nothing to say anymore. Forget about it, I will never want to remember a single thing of yours. 

YOU SERIOUSLY HURT ME! 

Jo, 0843

4 comments:

  1. lol-- I don't agree with you about "don't trust on any guys".

    I think a "playboy" is made from a "playgirl" lar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh...Even you girls are calling him pika!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kianyoon, relax la. I'm not saying all guys are like that. I also don't agree a playboy come from a playgirl loh. What if the girl loves the guy seriously and the guy just hurt her like that? In the other way, there are girls who hurt guys too. It depends on how you look at it.Anyway, it's my opinion. don't take it seriously (: iknow you are not that kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eugene, haha...
    it comes from you all what... hope he won't get angry ya?

    ReplyDelete