Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TUESDAY

I have changed. Really changed a lot until I don't know what am I doing now. Am I crazy?
Didn't post for this few days because I don't know what to write. There are some secrets which I think I should only keep to myself.
Today morning, was not feeling well. Didn't want to go to school, but mum didn't let. In the car, kena more. I'm sick and it's my fault -.- okay then.
Went to school as she wanted. Cried in class. -.- Just don't understand why am I crying and crying!
But her words hurt me ): As if I like to sick so much huh?
This few days I can say I'm completely lost. My mind keep thinking those things which is not the usual me.
I have lost my aim, lost myself. I don't know how to pray and talk to God. I'm running away from God AGAIN. What am I doing?
Actually when I think back, maybe this is all God's will. But, is me who don't want to accept the facts. I still think got hope. ):
And, midyear is coming. I wonder how am I going to do?
Maybe is just as what she said, I don't know how to take care of myself, always sick. I don't know this and don't know that.
Ya, it's true! Now, I can't cope with my studies. Not only physics, addmaths or what, I think I have problem with all..... But, who can I seek for help? ):
Mid year is coming. What can I do some more?
I feel like quitting everything. I'm tired ):

No comments:

Post a Comment