Saturday, April 11, 2009

HOMEWORK

Today, skipped school. Haha, because our school having the kursus kepimpinan, no point wasting time la~
So, woke up and did my homework. A lot to do, haven't complete a single one. Rushing madly.
After that, went to mentakab with jiayiee and xuewah at 4pm. Went for shopping~ haha-.- Bought some cosmetics and ate mcd later. Haha, enjoy going out with them. Laugh like mad. But, spent a lot huh, jiayiee also. The good girl today is xuewah, bought just a packet of m&m.

Then, went to ''duo xiang'' to meet kah yew and went to church together. Charles spoke today, quite interesting and I can feel that the holy spirit is touching my heart.
However, not many people went actually today.
Praise the Lord that jiayiee and kahyew actually accepted the Lord. I know maybe now they feel pressured as this is just a starting, and they may not be able to understand clearly or they have many questions just like me. But, I know God soonly will touch their hearts and help them to know more. I'm so happy and quite high actually just now when I know they accepted Christ. :D
I will surely pray for you all everyday (:
Today is a memorable day for both of us. Special day!

After the service, went to yamcha with michael, daven, kahyew, jiayiee and jielian at old town in jalan bahagia. Wah, I ate roti telur and rojak ayam. The rojak ayam not very nice huh.... Chat quite many things while daven just concentrated on his mu. Haha. ( i'm not angry, no need do folio). Reached home at about 11pm now want to continue on my homework liao lo. Tomorrow must wake up early to go to church. Ya, we should go. I shouldn't take can't wake up as an excuse anymore! Hope both of them will go tomorrow morning :D

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment