Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday

Tired tired~
Rushing for homework everyday.
Tuition + homework = craaazyyyyy
Our bio presentation is ready I think? :D

Haiz, still sad and down sometimes. Can't control myself. 
Learnt something today. We should always treat others with love and care, in the same time we shouldn't expect anything back from them. We should just do our part. 

I can feel that my post everyday is like opposite de ar. Everyday I have different feelings and learnt different things. I don't want to run away from God anymore. Because God is the only One who gives the best encouragement and I know He will guide me all along. 
Short post today.
Anyway, yesterday my post is not specially based on anyone. I'm not pointing at anyone. My friend asked me whether I will scared or not to write out. It's my feelings right I have the right to do so? I just want to clarify about that (:

Sometimes it's my attitude problem I know....
Help me to change, if you feel there is anything wrong with me, please leave me some comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment