Sunday, April 5, 2009

Last day.

Today is the last day I'm being dependent.
I'm so lost today. I thought I can depend on you all the time, but now I realised I can't.
Ya I feel so miserable when I saw a cockroach in my room, and I don't know what to do. What did you all do? How do you all responded? Like no one heard?
Okay fine. I really understand now. And for goodness sake, at this moment, I'm terribly lost and I promised myself I won't be the Jolene last time anymore. It's time to be mature. I never felt as bad as now before.

I spent one hour cleaning my room.
I totally agree that God has planned everything. He knew what's going to happen next.
The cockroach appeared, and really I don't know what can I do. I just know to feel scared and I'm helpless. But when I think back, maybe this is planned, only because of that, I will start to clean my room and I will wake up and realise that I can't depend on people all the time. Everytime when I face difficulties, I'm looking for other's help. It's true. Now, I'm scared. Yes, I do feel sad and miserable and lost that you all didn't even want to come and have a look or even help me, whereas you all just continue on what you all were doing, act as if you all were deaf? I'm really angry. And now, I won't depend on you all anymore.

You can only trust yourself and God in this world. This is true.
When you are lost or helpless, remember that God is still with you, he never give up on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment