Thursday, April 2, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY

A great day for Jolene.
I won the pidato diraja for the district level! Wow.. unbelieveable! really thank God!!!
I was the 10th contestant. When the spbi girl went up to perform(she was 8th), I said... Can't win liao lah, she is so good! Then, I started to worry this and that, finally it was my turn. Before I went up, I just pray and hope to do my best and deliver my script well. After that, I felt that I was okay, but still worrying that she might be better and evem won. Anyway, I told myself, I did my best and it's over so that's it.

After the competition, I just could not sit still. Wondering whether how was the results, could I manage to win her. Then, I saw Pn. Yap telling my mum something. From her lips I saw that she was saying the word ''second''. Honestly, I was disappointed and sad that time. I have a aim for every competition. And, I have confidence and I know what I should aim for. So, second can say to be not very good because I feel that I can actually win.

Later, the results was announced. Third was SMK Datuk Bahaman, second was SPBI. I was quite surprised that I thought, if she got second that means I failed? Suddenly, the chairperson said Johan was me! WOw, thank God, and I was so happy! Luckily, I didn't cry ar! haha. Happy happy really happy! I won. I'm the only Chinese and I won :D AGain, praise the Lord! All my hardwork is paid!!!! I practised for it although last minute, stressed for it, couldn't sleep, eat and do anything just because of it, scared and worry, finding famous people so that I would have some of their examples in my script, worried because the menteri belia dan sukan changed.... All and all... Daven knows right how I pass through everything and you gave me the support to continue. Thank you especially to my mum, teachers and friends who went to support me today :D thanks for your cheers :D haha

Very happy today :D will do my best for the state level. If I manage, I hope to get something back from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment