Monday, April 6, 2009

MONDAY.

Assembly was so long today. Tired -.-
Entered for moral class after that and english.
Really have a lots of homework to do, until I don't know what to do with them. Where to start first?
I'm getting crazy soon!!!

Anyway, the Cameron trip was canceled. I don't know what happened, they just decided that the pidato will be on a separate day and place, which is good for me? nono, I thought can go to Cameron, because I never been there before ):
The competition will be held on 25 of May in Maran. I think it will be during my mid year test. How am I going to cope with it?  Have to memorise 6 topics all together -.-

Pleaseeee, stop asking me about my homework.
I know I haven't complete any of them, just stop asking me! I feel stressed up!
Although I won, I had to pay for it ): 
This week whole week will be practicing for choir. haiz. Now, I feel that I don't like to enter class to study anymore. I missed so many classes, and I wonder how am I going to do in the mid year test.. How am I going to achive my aim ?? ):

That's all. I'm sleepy but still have to work on my homework! crazyyyyyyyyyy~

No comments:

Post a Comment