Sunday, April 12, 2009

SUNDAY

Charles spoke today during worship, enjoyed it as the way he talked wouldn't make me sleepy! LOL.
Had breakfast with mummy and went to the market.
Headed to Dewan Tun Razak to fetch my brother. Waited for so long huh! He got so excited don't know for what -.- Keep asking my mum to buy a pendrive for him, but at last I'm the one who got one. HAHA. This is because my mum took mine.

Went back and slept later. Didn't manage to do my homework in the afternoon! And now, I'm rushing ~ So, today will just be a short post huh. Let me continue what I want to share today, Jie Lian accepted Christ today. Wow~ This is so wonderful, don't you think so? Within two days, three of my friends accepted Christ. Praise the Lord! Prayed for them in church. And, today while Uncle Sai Kee was conducting the youth meeting, he was actually explaining about Jesus rose from dead. While he was explaining, one of the verse touched my heart. I got a serious feeling of it, and I was thinking about it until now.

John 20: 23 If you forgive anyone his sins, they are forgiven. If you don't forgive them, they are not forgiven.

God has died for us, for our sins. No matter what we did, how many wrong things we did, in the past, now or in future, Jesus has forgiven us. So, do we have the right that we don't forgive others who sinned against us? I was asking myself this question. God has died for us and He took away all our sins, forgiven all our sins, and why are we not forgiving those who sinned against us?

Another 3 wonderful verses from the bible,
John 1: 12 But to all who did accept him and believe in him he gave the right to become children of God.
John 3: 16 God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son so that whoever believes in him may not be lost, but have eternal life.
John 5: 24 I tell you the truth, whoever hears what I say and believes in the One who sent me has entered eternal life. That person will not be judged guilty but has already left death and entered life.

Jo. 2159

2 comments:

  1. It's an amazing things to have our friends to join our big big family and to be freed from sins and have eternal life. Hope u can continue to preach and share the good news to your friends.

    And....... Isn't Jie Lian a christian already b4 this~??

    ~Jingye~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that too, but I think she went for church for many years liao and only yesterday she accepted :D

    ReplyDelete