Thursday, April 16, 2009

THURSDAY

Didn't have much things to talk on Wednesday~

Let's talk about today. 
Hmmmm... Nothing special la. 
Tomorrow, we are going to Kuantan! Excited ar! I'm excited but not worried at all for the competition. Weird huh~ 
I know we just have to do our best :D TEAM WORK.
Yes, team work :D

Today again huh, the teacher praised her again. ''HER facial expression is PERFECT, she is telling people about the song.'' bla bla bla~ AGAIN. 
HAiz, spoiled my mood ar. But I tried to think, what for I get angry? She may be perfect, but I will still do my best for the team. If I get angry, what if the person is me, others will have the same feelings also right.....
Jiayiee and xuewah keep telling me, just abaikan~ haha. 
Actually, they are the ones who care too.
Anyway, nothing la. We are all friends. Teacher may praise anyone, for others we just need to give our best.
Being pessimistic will just spoile the whole thing, right? And, it's pointless. We will just do our part :D
WE ARE A TEAM. WE ARE FRIENDS. REMEMBER THAT!

Besides that, our malacca plan is ready I think? hehe. So excited and can't wait to go!!! But, still have a long time to go ar~ 
Mid year exam come first. HAiyo, talk about mid year then I remembered about my homework. 
Broke record liao! 13 homework huh!!!! I will suffer when I come back from Kuantan and go back to school as usual~ Haiyooooo. craaazyyyy-ing. Streessss-ing huh! 

We will do our best for the competition! Wanna make our school proud!!!! haha.
KUANTAN, HERE WE COME~~~

* packing things *

Jo, 2050

2 comments:

  1. "Today again huh, the teacher praised her again. ''HER facial expression is PERFECT, she is telling people about the song.''

    老师的话可以是坟墓前的水泥碑,也可以是让死者复活的灵丹。就看你怎么接受罢了~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 有时候的确是太难接受了。
    不过现在说什么都没用了~

    ReplyDelete