Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A MEMORABLE DAY!

Wow, CONGRATULATIONS to all of us! We got second for the choral speaking competition!! Which is very very good results! We worked so hard before this. All our hardship is paid!!! Praise the Lord!

When the judges were discussing, I was so nervous I can't sit still at all. I knew Hwa Lian would win because they did very well and also SPBI, we think these are the two teams who would win. So when the chairperson announced that SPBI got third, I was like... '' ok then, there's no more'' '' hope for next year, it's ok, bla bla bla.'' I was consoling myself already. And, all of the sudden, she announced that second place was SMK... TEMERLOH! Wow! I couldn't believe it! Then, I saw all of them clapping and shouting, all joy, smile, laugh, happy were on their face. WE WON!!! Although it's not first, but at least we won something. Second is very good already right? WELL DONE.

After that, we went for lunch. Then only my mum said, she was praying and when the results announced, she was so scared that the person might just add a JAYA behind Temerloh, which would make a big difference! haha! But, when she say TEMERLOH, everyone was clapping and cheering already! Nobody thought of that during that time, because we are HAPPY!

In addition to that, our forum won too I think if I'm not mistaken. Debate didn't pass, bahas reached semi final. TOMORROW, it will be my turn and also Fatin for public speaking. I'm sure we will do our best!! How also I will try to get something back, I knew that it will be weird tomorrow. Because I think I'm the only chinese. Some say like that is better, some say no... Okay, nevermind, it's the fact. So, what to worry? Just go up the stage and give my best. Jolene should never be scared of giving speech. Tried so many times already, so what's the big deal? ok, pray and go up! that's it.

Okay, it's time for my practice to continue! All the best for fuichi and fatin who are taking part in public speaking, and the others who are taking part in pantun? End already? not sure~

No comments:

Post a Comment