Sunday, April 19, 2009

收拾心情


comments I got were, mature and not like me? OLD?

Today, slept until 10++.
Was so tired after the stress and sad trip to Kuantan. 
Went to Mentakab, everything was like not right. This shop not open that shop not open. Ended up in an unknown shop which we never been there before.
After that, went to the store as my mum wanted to buy something from the shiseido counter. They provided a make up and taking photo session. So, the person asked me whether I'm interested or not. I was actually not in the mood and not feeling well. However, my mum asked to try. So, okay lo. Booked the time for 6pm.

Went back home and sleep after that. Tiredddd~ 
Slept like dead and woke up at 4/5? Then, decided not to take the photos because of my sick look -.- Smsed my mum but she called the person and she said tomorrow is the last day. SO, have to go loh if not the rm30 will be wasted. The time postponed to 7.30pm.
Took dinner in Mentakab which was not a nice meal! The food were a bit weird I think -.-
Then, went to the store loh. A girl started to help me to make up. Wow, she was so pro sia~ I was like.... And, started getting tired and bored! Scared also maybe someone I know might pass by? Unfortunately, saw shaoyi's mum and also jinyong. They were like... Is that jolene? LOL. Jinyong didn't even recognise me sia...... Oh my goodness I thought, whole school will know tomorrow -.-
After the girl was ready, we went to take photos. The guy was pro also I think? But he kept making me to make those weird pose. lol. Which is not the real Jolene huh! Only one word can describe! WEIRD. haha. The first thing after I came out from the room, I told my mum, 不好玩的!haha. She say I went in just to play ar~~ 

Later, we went to choose the photo. Actually the rm30 will only get one, then he let us choose. All look funny and weird, not jolene huh. My brother keep laughing and laughing while my mum too. What's so funny? haha. My mum chose one. The person ask us whether we want to choose the package or not, to have more photos. My mum said it will be my birthday present huh which cost all together rm 190. My birthday -.- Okay then. Choosing photos again. Chose one of my brother's favourite, which he thinks that I 撞墙还可以笑。The crazy boy kept teasing me. GOOD BOY HUH. 

Went back home after that. Dad saw me and he was looking me with a weird look. -.- Keep asking where did I go. LOL. haha

收拾心情要读书了!好多功课还没做,谁可以帮我?快傻了!
Seriously need encouragement to complete my homework!!!! ):

3 comments:

  1. u look really mature in that photo!!haha..but nice wat

    ReplyDelete
  2. mature means old errrr .. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. not old!!lolz...mature is good actually..at least ppl not dare to bully u..haha

    ReplyDelete