Friday, April 3, 2009

FRIENDS

A tired day, can't cope with so much homework to do. I really have a long list to go. SCARY~ Tired from morning until now.
Moody the whole day for don't know what reasons. Morning, suddenly caught by the maths teacher just to explain to us about maths. Then, become moody already. I really don't know what's the reason that I just can't focus to learn maths.
After recess, choir time. Singing~
* How gentle is the rain,
* that falls softly on the meadow,
* birds high up on the trees
* serenade the flow'rs with their melody~
Boys didn't appear -.- just two appeared, jooguan n juijie.

Finished earlier, reached home then quickly bathed because rushing for tuition.
However, went for tuition late also. 2.30- 7pm my brain was full of physics and add- maths.
Headache, still forcing myself to smile. Suddenly, heard a completely bad news from a friend. Mood definitely spoiled, confused, lost don't know what to do. Angry and sad. Quarreled and quarreled. No conclusion.

Next went to pizza hut with friends. Nobody served us so we decided to change to kfc.
No mood at all, can't pretend anymore. I'm sorry to you friends, I'm not purposely showing my face or not answering your questions. I just couldn't control. After that, we went to old town. I actually enjoyed being with a group of friends. It really made me felt warm. But, there are some who were being left out. I'm sorry. I really did my best to join with all of you. It just doesn't work. Is it my fault to call you alll out and make some of us unhappy and bored? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do so.
Later, we played a stupid game, true or dare which was actually suggested by me. Okay, it was bored I know. It's my poor arrangement and stupid ideas made some of you all so left out. During the game, although we played it in a stupid way, some of us really told the truth which really can make our friendship closer. It's not about talking bad about each other, maybe it's just a special way to understand each other more? Then, one by one of them went back home. I know we felt bored and I feel very sorry la actually. Just really don't know how to explain. But, sincerely, I do feel happy and thankful that I have you all as my friends. Some of us we started from not knowing each other at all, we ended friends now. Although not that close, anyway we still spend our time with each other in school everyday. While there are also some that we know each other for quite long time, many things happended during primary school life, and now we are friends too. Thank God for that.

I'm moody, sad today):
It's just out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment