Saturday, August 1, 2009

bible knowledge quiz

wellwell, I'm back after all the stressed, depressed moments, now I'm back with joy, happiness that given by God.
Thursday night, I was still reluctant whether to go or not for the bible knowledge quiz.
Uncle Sai Kee called, and tried to persuade me to go, just for fun.
Conclusion is, I had fun during the trip, and I truely enjoyed it although there were some EXPECTED SURPRISES, haha. Do you get what I mean?

We travelled to kl yesterday, the journey was blessed by God, we didn't lost like last year they did. But, there was this traffic light. Oh my goodness, we even counted you know. Within 10 seconds, it will change to either green or red, whereas the other side was 1- 2 minutes. So, everyone one was stucked there, and it caused traffic jam.
Hmm, we reached Wisma Methodist, the place we stayed overnight, about 7++ I think.
Here's a big WOW for it.
For competitions, normally we don't expect much right, I thought it was going to be some sort like normal school hostels?
WOW, the rooms were like hotel rooms! Two single beds and one double bed, and a plasma tv. wow. Everyone was surprised. Thank God for that, we had a comfortable night (:
After putting down our things, we went to Petaling street. Had our dinner there, and went for a walk around the place.
Saw many LV bags man.... haha.
Well, if yesterday was the normal jolene, she wouldn't give up the chance walking and looking around. But, I was just too tired to do so.
Anyway, I bought three bookmarks and a cute pencil, probably two for my mum (: she likes bookmarks.
Finally, we went back and took our bath. Wow, so relaxing!!! Switched on the tv, and guess what, our plan to read until morning failed completely. ):
Even when we were watching, we felt sleepy already and finally slept without finished watching the show. -.-

Today, it was even more interesting.
We have to gather by 6.10 am, SOOOO EARLY!
Woke up and prepared everything ready, there we go, to SMK Assunta. And, I was still half awake.
After 10- 15 minutes, we reached there. The school was quite huge. More and more people came. People were reading, while we were dreaming, or maybe I was the one dreaming. haha~
Had breakfast and briefing, finally 1st round started, 40 objective questions in half an hour.
It's difficult!!! ); because Jolene didn't read. Great.
1st congratez to the abs team, they got total 70/80, one of the top scores, don't play play ya with our pastor to-be, Mr Jingye and Mr Yu Seng :D
Then, 2nd round, 10 questions. It's like they ask, and we answer.
Best part for sam and I. WOW, we actually got 0 for this round. Great right? First time in competitions, that I don't even know to answer one of it. WOW. haha. This is the 2nd surprise :D
Abs team, as usual scored again, their total was 92/140, where the top score was 108, not bad right? Should be excellent! For us too, we were the only one who got ZERO. It's so embarrassing lahh~~

Lastly, third round was the difficult part. Anyway, well done guys, you guys made it to the third round, almost final. Next year, you all will be one of the six in final :D jiayou!
Then, we went back to Wisma Methodist. But, the traffic jam was terrible.
So, we came down from the bus and walked to Mid Valley for lunch. ( I was starving)
Too many choices, I ate my dessert first then only I ordered rice, with lala and sotong, nice :D
After lunch, okay here's the part.
We couldn't travel by car or bus, because the traffic was real busy, and we actually went to the ktm station, took ktm, walked, took monorail, took lrt and walked again back to Wisma Methodist. missionery trips is it?
Wow, the weather was SUPER DUPER HOT. Thank God, we still got our way back :D
Got our clothes changed and finally home sweet home (:
Now, I'm TIRED.
GOODNIGHT EVERYONE.
shall talk more about my feelings tomorrow ya.

2 comments:

  1. The total for Qualifying round is only 120.
    The best part for you and Asam, really cannot imagine, HAHA~
    Missionery?? Missionary???

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ke? oh ya hor!!! I maths failed? haha. ytd very sleepy ad la, typed this in a sleeping mode so many mistakes k. relax la^^

    ReplyDelete