Saturday, August 15, 2009

excited to the max!!!!!!

Wow, just watched the most exciting match ever.
Lee Yong Dae- Jung Jae Sung vs Tan Boon Heong- Koo Kien Kiet.
the score is 16-21 21-14 22-20
Walao, the last match, I tell you... I really almost heart attack.
Can feel the feelings Rexy have, as both pairs were playing on the court. Zakry won 1st set, 2nd set lose 22-20. Walao......................... 3rd set gone.
Koo Kien Kiet did so many mistakes, while Boon Heong's smash was so powerful. Love them to the max. Although they didn't get to final, at least they really fight for it. Hope they will get a medal next year. A bronze medal for malaysia this year :D
Wow, until now I still can't calm down. I don't even dare to watch. hahaha. The last point I really ddin't watch. Oh my goodness.. What a pity!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all are my champions. Support Malaysia!!!!!! Support Koo and Tan. And also, Lee Chong wei, and both malays. All malaysian players :D

Tomorrow's men doubles. Fu Hai Feng, Jia yous :D

Men singles, chen jin played so well to win against taufik, I was so shocked about that. I'm sure tomorrow he will surely give lindan a good fight. Watch out :D

Women singles, xiexingfang jiayou :D




still can't calm down............

No comments:

Post a Comment