Tuesday, August 4, 2009

沉默

Jolene is a good girl today, attended chinese class leh, not like that lazy xuewah. hahaha. relax ar.
Today is tuesday, the day which I don't like the most. 3 science subjects in a day, chinese class in the afternoon and chemistry tuition at night. It's tiring man......
Having headache and sore throat, but still eating kfc before chinese class, okay I know I pro :D
My brother still having fever ar ): Don't know whether is it I'm the one who brought back the virus. Hope that he will recover soon.
As he is sick, we are living in a peaceful environment without his irritating voice. Good. Rest well, Joel.
Jolene actually has a lot of homework, but after posting, I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow two free periods during est, shall do moral or any of the reports. I'm getting fed up with both of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm having this idea recently, to quit being a prefect.
Okay, let me tell you the reason, but I'm sure you will feel it's a very stupid reason. HAHA.
You know what, I feel that the prefect's uniform is very UGLY! HAHA. That's why I prefer those normal ones.
However, most of my friends have became prefects recently. If I quit now, I will not be with them le ): and I will not have those offers for pengawas. haha or 优待~~~
But, to be honest, there are not many 优待 actually. haha. Just can skip assembly loh when you have the tugas at other place ^^

---------------------------------

actually forgotten what to write, have been disturbed by miss jiayiee as she completed her blog. haha.

okay, that's the 1st reason la about the uniform de, now second, which is I want to be a more simple person, or just a normal one? haha, what am I trying to say?
Maybe, I'm influenced by she and she. Last time, I like her a lot, so I tend to follow her style and lost myself, and now same goes to the second her. haha. no lah, what I mean is, I just don't want to be bothered by too many things, just want to concentrate on my studies, don't want to get scolding from others (sometimes, it's not that often anyway). LOL.
And, maybe being a normal student, I can enjoy my school life more won't be so stress?
okay laa, that's just all my imagination, opinion and thinking. too much~

Finished about uniform, umm... nono, should be prefect's things.
now, go on about my life.

Jolene is in a comfortable and stress-free life. haha. Thank God for that. At least, I can handle my STRESS-ness well. LOL. Do homework one by one everyday, hoping to finish it soon. Hope plus doing. :D
There were some problems in school today, luckily they are solved.


开心或不开心,是看自己怎么想的。
                  不要只为自己而想,什么都‘我,我,我’,                                试着为身边的人想想!                        
           这是提醒自己必须改变的第一件事                      



HMmmmmm, that's all la.
Goodnight.

2 comments: