Wednesday, August 26, 2009

lost in the lost

JOLENE IS LOST.

Yea, talk about yesterday first.
Went for shopping in jb :D bought a dress, but tried few dresses. haha XD Try till very shuang sia~
Jolene loves shopping a lot :D

Will upload photos soon, ignore my ugly face -.-

Aunty Swee Lan shared some of her stories and experiences. Should be mostly experiences from people around her la.
I really love listening to her (:
That strengthen my faith towards God.
I always feel that I'm far far away from God, haiz. What to do? I'm dirty ): I'm such a sinful person.
I have to keep continue praying and ask for forgiveness.
Do not take for granted that you are already saved.
God is in control.

Before typing this post, I actually finised the other one. But, it was a miserable one, so I decided not to post.
After chatting with cousin, I feel much more better.
Thank God for that, as He sends them to give me advices and share with me their problems.
The conclusion we get is, God is always in control.


Today morning, woke up called by mum.
As usual, felt unhappy being disturbed from my sleep.
Mum and aunty wanted to bring me to a chinese doctor, which according to them, a very good doctor.
Went to bathe. Was thinking, why am I unhappy? hello, it's not early anymore. Is it wrong for people to care for me?
Prayed and I have the peace in my heart.
Followed them to jb.
There were lots of people so we decided to take breakfast for me, lunch for them first.
Later, waited for quite some time, finally it's our turn to go in.
The doctor checked, said my heart is very weak therefore blood pressure low, ovary also weak, got problem, and I like to think a lot. HAHA. This is funny. He knows that I like to think a lot, do I?
Then, he said it's better to cure my kidney stone first.
Wow, I tell you the medicine right.......

Waited one hour for them just to pick and pack the medicine.

What does the medicine look like?
Shall upload the photos later.
Just describe briefly.... It's like a plant, branches, leaves, seeds, flowers also inside -.- haha.
And, it surely taste.......................... VERY NICE ):
I have to take for 10 days. One bowl of medicine. Tomorrow(Today) is the first day.

Imagine how long it took to wrap the medicine.
We went at about 11 something, came back at about 4.30 pm.
See doctor just took about 15 minutes I guess. =.=
Went to watch Up later.
Surprisingly, cinema has maxis line. Sheyee you are lucky that I received your msg that time, that you asked whether tuition is on or not. haha
Ate burger for dinner.
Chatting with cousin, worrying, waiting, dreaming, facebook-ing and now posting, later sleeping.


I think I know what's my problem.
I shall pray it to God tonight.
Pray that I will change into a better person.
Pray that the things I'm worried of will not happen.
Pray that Celeste will not be sad anymore, pray that everything will come to an end, at least an answer.

Amen

7 comments:

  1. good yr head arr.
    today mum cooked hers, the smell... YER.
    so bitterrrrr!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for health.. not good taste..hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. till now I also haven't cook and drink leh. haha.
    I dare not ):

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha.. Drink la, good for health ma

    ReplyDelete