Sunday, August 30, 2009

Home sweet home



Finally, Jolene reached home safely yesterday at about 7.30pm.
Jean went home.
Swept and mopped the living room as it was so dusty, mum can't stand the dust ): *goodgirl* :D
Had dinner at duo xiang, finally after ages ~~

Farmvillie after that. Addicted to it. owhhh...
Facebook+ youtube+ blog after that~
Then, sleep sleep.
Super tired but didn't sleep well, because I forgot
to pray ):
I prayed and at last I fell asleep *guilty*

Luke 9: 25
It is worth nothing for them to have the whole world if they themselves are destroyed or lost.

Jolene is currently studying Luke. :D

Now, I'm listening to because of you and beautiful recommended by celeste. Nice :D

Because of You,
there's no need to fear..


Homework homework, I'm back for you

Doesn't it look like how I descibed it before this?
STARTING TODAY
NICE SMELL ):



No comments:

Post a Comment