Monday, August 10, 2009

开心背后的眼泪

Today's assembly was so short. Zzz. maths after that. planes planes planes???? Was turning in all direction trying to imagine and have a picture of it.
WOw, exam is nearrr... yea~~~
During moral lesson, heard that the ambulance came to our school, a girl was fainted. Anyone knows about it? the details? not 38, I'm just worried. No one knows what, it maybe really H1N1? She sesak nafas leh, which is one of the symptoms!! Anyway, pray that she will recovered ^^
Bm no teacher today, guess she have gone with the all the pidato's trip. 3 pidato is going on tomorrow, pray for them!!
After them, the teacher will come to me. As mine, the state level also haven't passed. Since april or may till now... I hope that I can finish with it faster. But, don't give me a shock by sending the letter today, and the competition is tomorrow.
hey, don't ever treat me like that!!! haha.

So, later as usual, bm and add maths tuition~
Can't wait to come home and have a nice sleep at night.

I guess that's all.

p/s im glad that you sensed that my mind was somewhere else just now in school. it's just the same normal problem ): I know I have to overcome it. Maybe I'm just not in their world, but I don't want to create problems or force people anymore. Just let it be. I have God, my family and you.

2 comments:

  1. Why the title is 开心背后的眼泪? cant understand leh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you feel that recently my post and title all no link de meh?
    just to let me feel 顺眼. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete