Thursday, August 27, 2009

maybe...

Feel very cold and tired.
Does it mean that I'm going to fall sick?

School holidays is coming to the end ):
Very sad....
One week just passed like that.
You know what, when school reopens, Jolene will get her result.
I did so badly, I wonder what position will I get.
But, does that mean that I'm going to fail forever? Nah...

That day heard this message in church.
So what if you own everything in this world, at the end of the day, you will die too right?
Do you consider yourself as a ''SUCCESSFUL' person just because you have become a doctor, a lawyer, a teacher??
What about those who are not a doctor, lawyer or a teacher?
Does it means that they are forever a lousy person?
Let me tell you........
How successful you are, if you are not doing the things that God wants us to do, I'm sorry you are not that ''SUCCESSFUL''
You know what, you should not be satisfied for the things you have achived now.
You should too not be so sad just because you are not that successful in your life, or you have lost something or you don't own this and that.
As once you died, you have nothing.
The greatest thing and most successful thing should be, having our names in heaven.

This may be something God wants to remind me.
Very touched for it.
This is something for me to feel better as God doesn't want me to be too stressed.
Stay strong, Jolene.
Everything will be fine.

No point worrying for results ):
God is in control.
I did now prepare for it, so I don't even deserve for good results.
Leave it to God.




4 comments:

  1. Jolene, i like this post very much.. Good, you know much about philosophy of life .. You decide what you want..Dun b influenced by other ppl..ask ur own opinion

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, thanks.
    Jolene understands herself the most, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya..it is good for you if you understand yourself

    ReplyDelete