Wednesday, August 5, 2009

又过了一天

So fast, today is wednesday already.
Friends, our monthly exam is around the corner, are you and me prepared?
Haha, for me, I'm still BLURR with my add maths, I shall take this weekend to revise for it.
Anyone able to help me?
Okay, let's talk about today.
Today was such a great day. We went to school just for two periods of moral :D:D First time ar, so shuang! Est, english, biology no teacher! wow~ pj teacher entered, but I was as usual starring at him, dreaming~ I starred, because I wanted him to think that I was listening to him. And so, when he looked at me, I just nodded for whatever he said. Actually, I know nothing! HAHA. Too bad, so sorry ya, your pj not included in my spm. So, stay away~
This pj teacher ar, I hate the topic that he was teaching since last few weeks.
I don't like people to talk about emotion, stress or bla bla bla.
Because, I feel like he is talking to me! haha, and that's the truth. Okay lah, I know I'm emotional, stop reminding me, fine, I will change.
Change change change, when will I really change? now, tomorrow or later?

Today no assembly too :D Really love today a lot!!!!!!!
Anyway, we had our pengakap meeting. Discussed about what must we take part in and everything about the camp.
At first, wanted to go. Then, lazy to go. Finally, decided to go. LASTYLY.................
Wow, the competitions are quite interesting, however, it's NOT for Jolene. haha.
Cooking, the theme is ''nasi goreng''. If Jolene cooks, it will turn out...?? nasi hangus maybe? Or, maybe worst? Not even nasi, but HANGUS? too bad~
Gadget thing, opps.. sorry, not interested! very sensitive with that ''GXXXXX'' word. Embarrassing memory for me ):
Pertolongan cemas? nah... Jolene needs people to rescue man.... hahaha.
Malam kebudayaan? Jolene is not creative, idea-less, plus LAZY.
Something to do with mendidih air? I got no idea what is it, okay I don't even know what's it, so OUT.
Kawad, a nono too actually. But, it's the easiest I guess, just to memorize what to do. Anyway, Jolene hardly knows how to KAWAD. haha.
Futsal? Hey! For boys man...
Okay fine, so bola jaring?? Hey, this's for girls! But...... NOT JOLENE, because poor jolene doesn't know how to play............... sad right........

And soo soo on.... I don't remember what are the other competitions that they have.
Have different ideas with friends, make the situation very....?? Anyway, glad that we are fine :D
Sometimes really feel very stupid, like after quarrel already, will think, why am I getting angry with small small things? Why do I want to make myself so ''fan''? LOL. haha.
Enjoy our life is better :D
Started to discuss what to bring. Tracksuits, uniform, socks, shoes, hair dryer(suggested by xuewah, hahaha) and bla bla bla.........


Now, let me conclude everything, the camp is cancelled XD
And you know what, Jolene feels disappointed for some moment because I have actually prepared my MOOD to go!!!! And also, mc for monday! hahahahaha. Now, who is the person who say CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!
After that short short moment, I'M HAPPY. No need to get so tired!!! Saturday and sunday won't leave my lovely bed (:

Finished. Many but but but today ar I realised. Sot jor~~~
JOLENE, THE CLOCK SHOWS THAT IT'S 2210 NOW! SO, IT'S THE TIME TO CONTINUE ON YOUR HOMEWORK.

Goodnight guys.

p/s drama in church this saturday, 8pm. come come!!!! I'm glad that the camp is cancelled, and I'm able to go now!!! hehehe.

2 comments:

  1. dunno how 2 cook..learn la.. hahaha..
    Drama.. Teacher asks us 2 go leh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your writing style in this entry,
    very entertaining XD.

    ReplyDelete