Friday, August 7, 2009

清醒

Very fast, today is friday already.
Another two weeks, monthly exam will start.
In order not to make myself too stress, I promise that I will start studying this weekend, no delay anymore.
I don't care what about others, I just want to be myself. wowwow. Jolene talking. LOL.

This afternoon, I was suffering from a bad headache, so skipped physics tuition.
However, attended accounts tuition, because last week missed the class already, I can't afford to miss any accounts' class anymore.
Accounts, as usual. HEADACHE.
In school, already super duper BLUR because of add maths, and again accounts attacked me.
During add maths lesson, seriously you know, I was like always dreaming away.
I just do what I can, but mostly the questions given by the teacher is too difficult, and I just wait for her to give the answer, while I copy in my book.
I wonder how am I going to sit for the exam ya............
CRAZY OF ADD MATHS. SICK OF ADD MATHS. BUT, I STILL LOVE ADD MATHS.
Hello, I can overcome kh for pmr, so I must overcome this too right? hehehe.
From now onwards, JOLENE LOVES ADD MATHS.

Watch烈火雄心3 just now. 欣赏卓柏宇(郑嘉颖)在戏里的坚强,自己没做的事,一点也不会去担心。发生什么事,自己都会以成熟的性格去对待。这还是我第一次赞他做得那么好。不过经过法政先锋后,对他改观了许多。
要说的其实不是他演得有多好,欣赏的是那人物的性格。
而钟有成(王喜)跌倒后,那种无助的感受,令我醒悟并想了很多东西。

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Somebody spoiled my mood, I got no mood to continue. wait for the next post bah.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment