Tuesday, August 18, 2009

you don't deserve anything

super sad because of my marks.
damn scared for my results. I may even fail some subjects.
Physics, all the calculations I couldn't do today, sejarah, the same I couldn't remember anything.

And now,

STOP COMPLAINING.

YOU HAVE NOT PREPARED, AND THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD GET.
SHUT UP AND TAKE THIS AS A LESSON.
YOU DON'T DESERVE TO GET ANY HIGH MARKS.

yea, this time I'm going to get very very bad results.
I didn't put in any effort, I didn't work hard for it, and so this is it.
I don't know how am I going to face my results.
For chemistry, I didn't expect to be so bad. I thought I did well in question 1, 2 and 3, except for question 4 and 5 which will ruin everything. Yet, it comes out 66. So now, I can't, I really can't expect more from others.
It's the end for Jolene this time.
Whatever promise I made, everything comes to an end.

Exam huh, our class people more and more pro already.
Refer to notes without bothering others, just refer the notes OPENLY. Really the pro of the pro!
Hide the notes under the table as though no one know, how small piece is your paper, people will still know right... LOL
no comment~


Besides,

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

增肥计划失败了!!!
本小姐从昨天的晚餐,就一直没吃东西到今天下午3点多,才吃了点东西。
Everything because of the stupid exam, nope. Should be my attitude.
I studied last minute, ruined everything.
No time for meals, studied till almost fainted last night, too hungry and headache.
Today morning, just don't have the mood to eat anything, have to finish all the exams only I can put something in my mouth -.-

something is bothering my mind, other than the stupid exam which I can't wait to finish it.

4 comments:

  1. Must eat ar.. Dun affect ur health.. If not, u cant do anything ar.. eat more n make u stronger, ok? Eat to sustain our life..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalah.
    will eat lah. haha. how also wont fat de wor -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok de la, u look very ok now.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. very ok? means wat?
    haha, finish exam le mah

    ReplyDelete