Sunday, August 9, 2009

Crazy Little Thing Called Love.




Yea, we went for the drama yesterday.I missed the very beginning of it as I was ushering, people still coming. Yea, thank God that many people came yesterday to watch the play. A
nd, it was really very interesting and touching.
Act 1, which was about relationship, I almost missed the whole part of it, as my mind was some where else -.-
Act 2, yea, it really touched my feelings. About family matters.
Overall, I enjoyed it a lot, really a lot.
I wish to watch it again!! haha.

I truely enjoyed the drama, but in the same time, I was damn sad yesterday as I did a very very big mistake and hurt myself badly...............
I will never forget that moment you treated me. Don't misunderstand (:
It's just to remind me not to treat others cruely, or just thinking about myself only.

Today is THE DAY. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

super boliao. as u see the difference + my weird fingers


5 comments:

  1. jonathan didnt came =.+, wonder why...anyway they acted realy well huh...almost lik me..lol....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. jonathan is?? hahaha.
    their english pro man..... haha! like you ar? i tot u ronaldo? kick football? or federer? tennis? now acting pulak?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love is so crazy.. Daven, do you agree?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the amazing race 2 guy ar....kl de...actually he is in the team de...but dun knw y he didnt came...i'm 10 in one...understand??haha...yea..kai hau..agree la..hahahahjahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. wear specs de? ohh. FUNNY, 10 IN ONE. heng. I'm the pro k....
    wat agree agree? wat are u all talking about? haha

    ReplyDelete