Saturday, July 18, 2009

title?

I'm glad, many of my friends went :D


After two days, I'm back (:
Well, Friday was a tiring day.
After school, I had to go for choir practice, singing the song in such a weird way -.- I forgot the tone, oh my goodness~ As I didn't go for the practice last week, I was quite lost in the beginning. LOL.
Everyone was singing with the right tone, and Jolene was lost, starring at the paper. sad case.
On friday too, have conflict with someone. But, at last it was okay. You try to do it again, I won't forgive you.
Okay, after choir, rushed back home and went to tuition after that. Great, two tuition.
As usual, was blur during physics tuition~~~ so, Jolene was actually dreaming. Then, accounts tuition. Count, count and count. Ended up my brain full of numbers and numbers.
Finally, finished tuition. Mum fecthed jielian, sam and me to 'duo xiang' for dinner.
Then, we went to the church after waiting for mr. tay(who decided to go after that) to finish his dinner and we walked to church. Was very angry with someone who spoilt my whole day *angry*.
But, enjoyed the special meeting. Oh ya, I don't know whether I made a mistake in my previous post. The speaker is Professor Yap actually.
I enjoyed the talk, and happy that many of my friends went :D
The first day was about fossils. He told us that there is no evolution by proving to us. Very interesting, but the next talk, I was quite confused with it. Don't really understand. Overall, it is quite good (:
Reached home at 11 something.

Saturday.
Finally got to eat my ''gan lao lao shu fen''. Hehehe. After so many years, the taste is still the same, I love it :D
After that, Jolene spent the whole day sleeping actually. Until suddenly, ah pan called me and asked when is my birthday -.- Spoilt my sleep and my dream.
Woke up, realised that I wasted my time again. Every time I will tell myself I must do this, do that during weekends. However, I never success even once.
I was too tired during weekdays, so when saturday and sunday reach, I can't leave my bed.
At night, again I went to church. It was about science in the bible.
Wow, such an interesting one. I don't know about others. I myself like the talk a lot (:
As it reminds me how great is our God, the creator of the world. He knew what is going to happen in the future, so through the bible He tell us about it. The books in the bible exist thousands years ago. Who knows Science during that time? Why the things stated in the bible is definitely the same which is related to Science which we know today? This proves that God knows everything.
The end of the talk was quite scary as he talked about sins and judgement. For the wages of sin is DEATH.
Heb 9: 27 tells us that death is not the end of everything. After death, there will be JUDGEMENT for everyone of us. So, don't ever think that you can enjoy, you know, get off of all the suffering and so on. Because, there will be the judgement day awaiting you.
It seems scary, especially when I listened to Professor Yap.
But God never want to scare people, because He is the only One who knows the future and that's the truth as it will happen.
So, what are we waiting for?
God has sent his Only Son to die for us on the cross, He has paid all the penalty that God demands. The only thing we need to do is to receive God's gift. God wants us to receive it.

Accept or Reject, that's the only thing we need to decide.

After church, went to ally cafe with daven. Saw mr. lim there.
Had supper and finally reached home at almost 12 I think?

6 comments:

  1. wif frens ma.. U r different.. wif "FREN"

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, i also went with friend what.
    hey is you la didn't let me join u oh, so i sit other place la k. understand? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walao.. no leh.. I dunwan 2 disturb u n him la..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah wah wah. don want disturb wor?
    is u leave us behind loh. heng. bad.

    ReplyDelete