Thursday, July 16, 2009

FRUSTRATED OR FANTASTIC?

Frustrated or fantastic?
I love both words. Yea, I love them like mad.

Why is Jolene so busybody?
Why is Jolene acting like a small child?
Why is Jolene doing such stupid thing?
Why is Jolene crying for things that is not worth it?
Why is Jolene caring for things that TIDAK BERKAITAN, NOTHING GOT TO DO WITH HER?
Why is Jolene so useless?
Why is Jolene sad all the time?
Why is Jolene making everything so complicated?
Why Jolene is always the one who do all this things?
Why Jolene is the one who care for something, but in the end she ruins the whole thing?
Why Jolene can't understand what are others talking about?
Why Jolene can't be a person for others to share with?
Why is Jolene always worrying for this and that?
Why Jolene can't just say ''I DON'T CARE ABOUT IT''?

WHY I JUST CAN'T DO THAT?

I realised, I expect a return from others after what I have done.
This is totally wrong.


Do not be afraid- I am with you!
I am your God- let nothing terrify you!
I will make you strong and help you;
I will protect you and save you.

Isaiah 41:10

Such a wonderful verse! I love this verse a lot lot! It takes all my pain away.
God I don't know what to do, but I turn my eyes upon you.
That's the end for everything.
Don't think anymore.
It will only be more complicated. So, it's better to stop thinking, leave everything to God.
God makes everything happens with a purpose, He has planned everything to happen. So, why am I worrying for all these things?
Maybe He wants me to go through these things, so that I will be a tough girl.
I feel very frustrated when I was writing at the beginning, I even broke down with tears. But, I suddenly remember about the verse we learnt during bk class.

WOW, GOD LOVES ME.

I get to know God when I was listening to a speaker, forgot his name. That time, I was facing some problems, and surprisingly, I felt that God is talking to me through that speaker. That was when I started to believe in Christ. I have such a BIG BIG GOD, SUCH A LOVING GOD.
Everytime, when I'm facing a problem. The moment I attend church or bk class or even opening my bible, God speaks to me. EVERYTIME. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH GOD LOVES ME? WOW!!! I'M SO EXCITED.




No comments:

Post a Comment