Sunday, July 19, 2009

lovely sunday


Lovely sunday.
My favourite day is SUNDAY. hehe
As shown in the picture, Jolene finished whole packet of french fries herself for the FIRST time, I guess? haha. Okay la, a bit ''bo liao''

Regret that I didn't go for worship this morning! Professor Yap speaking about ''what is worship''.
After Joel, my brother's sunday school, my irritating brother, he never stop being irritating -.-
We went to mentakab as every sunday we will go :D
Happy because other days I don't have the chance to go gai gai, or walk walk. Hehe.
I don't like to stay at home.
We went to the store, watsons.
Spent so much time in watsons because of my mum la.
We all were quarreling about which colour to buy. I mean to dye her hair. She said every colour put dye on her hair will be black what, so no difference.
I choose what also she will comment because there were so many different types of brown-.-

Mum: Which to choose? Faster la, simply choose one for me.
Me: Okay. (took one, whatever brown la, showed her)
Mum: You sure this one? Like too red.
Me: Okay. -took natural brown-
Mum: don't want la. Like nothing special
Me: -.-
Mum: faster la. Anyway, dye what colour also will be black.
Me: -took number one which is black- then, gave her.
Mum: why you take black? It makes my hair very unnatural.
Me: OKAY. TAKE THIS ONE LA, LIGHT BLONDE, then you can see the difference CLEARLY.
Mum & Me: start laughing ~~~~ whole shop our voice.

Choose one colour also took us almost half an hour I guess.
Tonight, I'm going to church again :D
Professor Yap will be talking about Israel 1 and 2. and, I'm interested :D

Hey, give me comments. Digi or hotlink?
Prepaid or postpaid better?
I'm sick of using postpaid la. Now, my sms very cheap, but one call cost me 30 sen -.-

4 comments:

  1. Digi la.. many ppl r using Digi Prepaid.. Super SMS is gud for those like to sms wif their 'FRENS'

    ReplyDelete
  2. see see first. hehe.
    love my number sia~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dun change ur number lo.. juz change network la.. All my frens r using Digi.. Lower sms rates..

    ReplyDelete
  4. everyone also digi digi digi. fed up laaa. HAHA. see first.... :D

    ReplyDelete