Saturday, July 11, 2009

pink pink

Changed to a pink pink template.
For a change, quite bored with that black, dark and dull skin.
Quite irritated with some of my posts ar, very pek chek. Now only I realised it was so long-.-
Okay relax la, I will cut it shorter from now onwards k.

Today, was a relaxing day, but a bit too relaxing for me until I kena bomb just now.
At first, didn't get to eat my favourite ''lao shu fen'' at my favourite shop. -angry-
Then, reached home watched the show. I forget its name. Only 5 eipisode. Quite interesting la, although it's quite fake and not that natural. Anyway, 5 eipisodes only what.
After that, Jolene went to sleep and did some homework.
I had a bad dream just now. I forgot what's the dream, but in the dream I was extremely scared, and I tried very hard to open my eyes and wake up, but I just couldn't.
Wow, it scares me. I woke up with a shock and a bad headache. My whole head was not functioning that time -.-

= forgot everything about the housework =

That's the reason got bomb loh~
sorry ):
Folded clothes later, and be a good girl. hehehe

It's time to sleep now.
Homework, I will be there for you tomorrow.
Relax la, don't worry k, I will be there.

nightsssss

No comments:

Post a Comment