Wednesday, July 8, 2009

kuiz pelancongan

Tomorrow, Jolene is going for a quiz pelancongan.
Just got to know about it today, but going to compete tomorrow. geng ar~
I'm a bit slow than others. especially rika, she is good. Whatever question we ask, sure she can answer.
I don't want because of me, the team lose leh ):
I'm a bit over this few days, which I don't know why.
Okay, first is never go to school. My leg is not that serious already actually, but I skipped school for so many days. Is there a need for that? Or I just want others to pity me -.- LOL.
Yea, don't know why I got this feelings in me. I don't know what am I feeling.
Is like there is two jolene. One will say, no you are injured so you didn't go to school; the other one will say you are lazy, Jolene.

Then next is about the quiz.
Why am I so ''over'' about it?
I didn't enter class the whole day because of this. Why did Jolene do such thing?
Isn't it studies is the most important thing in my life?
Start again, the Jolene will say, you are going for competition so you didn't enter; the other one will say Jolene, you are lazy! You skipped class all the time. You don't want to study anymore, aren't you? You have lost your interest on studies.
Oh my goodnessssss....
My head is going to crack -.-

Everything you know.....
There is two Jolene talking in me.
You get what I mean?
I'm crazy? maybe................
In everything, there will be two opinion. And, yea... I'm a little too over.
I must CONTROL myself. Over until I don't know what am I doing~ I think I must have rest too much, until I lost myself.

Stop controlling meeeeeeeeeeee!



I have a big big God.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jolene...
    juz found dat u also joined da quiz competition...
    we miss da chance.
    may i know abt da quiz...
    mind 2 share with me?

    regards
    ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. my email

    marchiez2009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, who are u?
    hmm, the questions are very difficult, I mean to me~
    They asked about everything, can said to be very wide.
    From perlis to sabah. And, they asked about those details -.-
    I didn't expect it to be so difficult. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. me also da student...
    b4 been join da quiz...sure very wide.

    emmm if u dun mind,hope u can attach dat question to me...help 2 u get the answer lor...huhu

    thanks (",)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea, about the quiz.
    we didn't get back our question papers.
    We were supposed to pass up after the quiz.
    sorry

    ReplyDelete