Thursday, July 2, 2009

FRIDAY

Can't find a suitable title for my post.
Well, it's late now. another two minutes to 12. So, I write it as Friday.
So, today is Friday, and I'm not going to school. -lazy- haha
Go to school also nothing to do what, report card day and the malays have their activity.
I rather sleep at home.
Conclusion: not going.

Tomorrow is the amazing race.
Quite excited :D Pray that we will learn more about God there, mix with friends, and enjoy ourselves there.
But now, we have some problems. Haha. Don't know what to bring.
we are just going for one day and I'm so excited, don't know what to bring actually.
From which bag to bring, then what clothes to wear, then what to wear during the race, then what to bring and so so on............ haha -.-
A bit over already.
Let me remind you again, sam, jielian, kianyoon, daven and uncle jingye,
Sleeping bag, shoes, clothes, bible, note book, rain coat are the important things that we must bring. And, be in hwa lian by 9.
Don't say I never tell you all ar....
Sam, jielian, kianyoon and I will be eating breakfast together at the shop near tennis court before going to hwa lian, while uncle jingye say he will walk there. Just leave him alone. haha.


Not going to school.
So going to have a good rest now. nightnight (:

2 comments: