Monday, July 20, 2009

MONDAY.

Maths teacher was not here today, WOW.
But, we had prefects meeting, so there was no difference. Too bad ):
English, still owe my lovely mummy two essays, relax ya. Coming soon, still in the process.
Physics, as usual I'm blind, deaf during physics. -.- It's not that I don't want to listen to him you know, he is just............ I can't understand what is he talking about!!!!
Moral, memorizing nilai :D had fun. haha.
While bm, as usual doing corrections. She asked us to do but she NEVER mark our book. Hm, she marked, but just simply ticking without even having a glance on our work. Wasted my effort ): At least, she read la and tell me where is my mistake what. She asked us to do corrections by taking one of the essays from other class, I wonder that is the most perfect essay in the world? ...
Wow, a bit over over ar. hehehe. That's jolene.

Well, when I reached home, I was doing....?? Hmm, I lost part of my memory, I have forgotten what I did just now. But after that, I actually didn't want to sleep, ACCIDENTALLY, I fell asleep. And, when I woke up, my handphone showed it was 5.40. Ya lah, my phone is faster than usual time for about 5 minutes.
And, I realised, WHAT DAY IS TODAY? monday.. HEY, I'M LATE FOR TUITION!!!! HAHA.
Rushed down, my mum thought I was sick and didn't want to go for tuition. Well, I'm a healthy girl k. Hehehe. God bless me :D
Guess what, I forgot to bring my water bottle, my pencil box and my calculator for tuition.
Good, sleep la Jolene. Sleep more!!! Thank God I have a pen in my bag, feel so uneasy without my pencil box which is full of the things which I needed. -.-
Luckily, I got one pencil box and a calculator after tuition :D hehehe.

A little too over after tuition.
Was thinking where to eat. 7-11, malay shop or ally? Every week has this problem. Where to eat?
At last we decided to go for ally, very sad that the taufu required my xuewah was out of service. HAHA. And, that little girl keep complaining that she wants taufu taufu and taufu. ~~
Later, my turn going crazy. We bought potato chips from 7-11.
On the way to jielian's house, I kept laughing and laughing like a mad person. haha. That xuewah la, I see her face then I started to laugh and laugh. People looking at me, wondering where is this mad girl from? HAHA. I'm not mad, I'm normal k. Relax (:

Finally, reached home.
Jolene is doing her chinese essay now. Wow. Miracle. First was cleaning up my room, swept and mopped the floor. Second was this.
Like father like daughter? or Like daughter like father? okay, whatever~
haha. That day my daddy cleared up the house in the midnight. I was so angry because it was noisy. Then, just now my mum said. I really same as my daddy. Like to clean up at night -.-
that's why I'm his daughter k.

My birthday is coming. When it's near, I stop counting.
When it's still a month or even a year away, I started to count down and reminding my mum every single second. haha.
I hope to get surprise. From my mum, maybe? But, she has stated clearly, this year no more ): Because I had taken the photos before this which cost her about 100 over ringgit.
Anyway, you still owe me a converse bag. hehehe

That's all for today.
I shall continue on my work or have a nice sleep.
Goodnight everyone ! :D

3 comments: