Thursday, May 7, 2009

SICK

Fell sick again, poor jolene.
Haiz, today from 9-3.30 I was outside for tuition, seriously tired ):
When I reached home, I slept because I was so sick. -.-
And again, I didn't touch my books again.
I wonder how am I going to do for my midyear exam.
I'm lazy and stress and blur! We are not even sure about the format and we are just going to do it blur-ly.
We were talking about the chapters which are going to be tested in our midyear exam. And yet, we realise there are many things that we don't know!
We don't know the format don't know which chapters, and some subjects the teacher even haven't finish.
GREAT. Now, all not sure. All don't know about anything. All need to memorise! We are not roborts!!!! WHO CREATED EXAMS!!!!
For sure, I can't get first for midyear. I even going to fail for some of them!
Study? Please tell me where to start!!!

JOLENE! IT'S YOUR FAULT.
YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR REVISION EVERYDAY. NOW SERVES YOU RIGHT!
WHY ARE YOU SO LAZY?

speechless................

2 comments:

  1. lol....exam...where 2 start??? start wif study group l......wich u get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. study group? I scared I will just talk and talk then wasted loh the time -.- I'm fine now, I think?

    ReplyDelete