Friday, May 29, 2009

HOLIDAYS






Today actually is a school day, but none of my friends went I think, to take tasawur islam?
So, I spend the whole morning to sleep.
Didn't have a good sleep for three weeks ar!
THREE WEEKS SUFFERING, FINALLY IT'S OVER.
Wow, I'm proud of myself, you know? haha
My room was in a mess for three weeks, unfortunately I forgot to take the pictures.
It was even worse than the time when I took pmr, which my mum snapped some photos and showed to my relatives, how wonderful my room was.
It was a miserable three weeks, that I don't even have place to walk and sleep.
And, why am I proud of myself?
Because I spent one and a half hour ONLY to clear the mess, and my lovely bedroom turned back to its normal. WOW~
I think that was the first time I cleared my things straight after the exam! Surprisingly~

Then, went out with kt friends, daven, xuewah, jooguan, jiayiee and jinyong to pizza. haha, AGAIN.
The service was worse than before, as if we were not paying for their service charge and tax?
First, ask for menu. What's the response? Today the new pizza is out of order. -.- There was another time even worse which I went with my family, they told me only two choices of pizza for that day and it was not late midnight, it was in the afternoon!
Okay nvm, we asked for pepper I think?
KIND mxxxx waitress: you can't see my hands are full? can't you wait? (with a impolite face)
Oh my goodness, we were just telling you we need it, okay?
That's why we always anti the place, yet someone suggested and she didn't even appear. Good huh~
When we first sat down, we even thought of doing the same thing we did last time, haha...
Which is stand up, and walk out of the place which is a very rude attitude I knew.
But, last time we were really angry. Waited for so long and we were still treated like invisible?
Whole group of friends there, two tables I think? They couldn't see us? Asked to order for so long yet we are still like invisible, so okay fine. byebye.

Headed to the store after dinner. Not full at all, when I reached home I even got gastric -.- haha.
Well, walking around with no ideas on what to buy for muhillan.
So, someone suggested that we go to bubble.
Stayed there don't know for how long~
Finally, we chose something cute and he like! haha. But it's a bit..... too cute for boys? haha

His present==> mrbean bear and sponge bob from the boys
yuan sms with sxx mxx
my favourite drink

Tonight going out with abs friends to kfc (:
Wowwow~ haha. excited?
I guess so, love hanging out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment