Sunday, May 3, 2009

Making decisions.

Woke up wanted to go for worship this morning, but my mum was not feeling well.
At last, didn't go AGAIN. -.-

I would like to share something I learnt during yp. So, those who didn't go today, please pay some attention to this (:
God touched my heart by His words again today, such a wonderful thing.
Before going to yp, I was so lost because of many problems such as my exam and so on.
Let's come to the topic for today which is MAKING DECISIONS.
We should always remember that no matter what decisions we made or we are going to make, GOD IS IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING. And so, no matter what happens because of our decisions, we know we have a loving God on our side. The next thing is, we should always TRUST God.
--------------------------------------

Decided to separate the two things (:

Mid year exam is coming, it's true that I'm quite worried because I didn't enter class for quite a number days. It is quite difficult for me to catch up. As there are lots of homework and I need to study too. How am I going to cope up with it? I keep asking myself. In addition to that, there were others things which made me distracted. So for a moment I just don't want to do anything, I want to just stay away from everything. Honestly, I forgot everything about God. I feel that God can't help me, and I was so sad and down everyday.

I shouldn't be scared or worried to face problems because God is always there with me. There will always be a way for me to settle everything. Now, full of strength, I will treat everything as a challenge, work hard and give my best. I now maybe I'm running out of time because the exam is next week but I will just do my best (: God has planned for me to take part in those competitions because before this some of them were in the same day but it's God's will for me to take part as all the date changed after that. God has planned everything and I know now for sure He will be with me and give me peace in my heart.

Quite frustrated when writing this post because actually I got a lot to talk but I didn't arrange it properly. So, the beginning is a bit out of the topic I think. haha -.-

Thank you aunty Jina for your message. It encourages me a lot and it reminds me that God is with me. I should always spend some time to talk to God everyday! Maybe no one will understand my feelings, but God certainly can understand me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment